Two years ago, I gave a mini workshop on text-mining techniques at a one-day conference on philology and the digital humanities at Paris 8 University. The conference was organized by colleagues from the Department...
Delving into corpus linguistics, its theoretical relevance, and its applications
- It is important to note that" partially productive patterns may count as constructions
- PreechVis: Visual profiling using multiple-word combinations
- Statistical analyses of Spoken French Prosodic Structures
- Characterizing discourse genres with prosodic features in a reference treebank of spoken French
- Can word vectors help corpus linguists?