Delving into corpus linguistics, its theoretical relevance, and its applications
- Can word vectors help corpus linguists?
- Multifactorial Exploratory Approaches
- It is important to note that" partially productive patterns may count as constructions
- Characterizing discourse genres with prosodic features in a reference treebank of spoken French
- PreechVis: Visual profiling using multiple-word combinations
BNC.query() BNC2014 British National Corpus choropleth maps distributional hypothesis exploratory methods frequency frequency list frequency lists ggplot GloVe hapax historical corpus literature POS R readme script semantic annotation semantics sociolinguistics split infinitive spoken Summer School teaching Twitter variation word2vec word clouds word embeddings word vectors XML Zipf