Delving into corpus linguistics, its theoretical relevance, and its applications
- Corpus Linguistics Summer School 2019
- BNC.query(). An interactive R script for a sociolinguistic exploration of the spoken component of the BNC-XML
- BNC.2014.query(). An interactive R script for a sociolinguistic exploration of the spoken component of the BNC-2014
- The spoken component of the British National Corpus 2014 is out!
- Alzheimer patients and the lexis of space
- Multifactorial Exploratory Approaches
- Can word vectors help corpus linguists?
- It is important to note that" partially productive patterns may count as constructions
- Characterizing discourse genres with prosodic features in a reference treebank of spoken French
- PreechVis: Visual profiling using multiple-word combinations
BNC.query() BNC2014 British National Corpus distributional hypothesis exploratory methods frequency frequency list frequency lists hapax historical corpus literature motion charts POS R readme script semantics sociolinguistics split infinitive spoken Summer School teaching text mining Twitter word clouds word embeddings word vectors XML Zipf