Two years ago, I gave a mini workshop on text-mining techniques at a one-day conference on philology and the digital humanities at Paris 8 University. The conference was organized by colleagues from the Department...
Delving into corpus linguistics, its theoretical relevance, and its applications
- Clustering corpus data with hierarchical cluster analysis
- A data-driven approach to identifying development stages in diachronic corpus linguistics
- Corpus Linguistics Summer School 2019
- BNC.query(). An interactive R script for a sociolinguistic exploration of the spoken component of the BNC-XML
- BNC.2014.query(). An interactive R script for a sociolinguistic exploration of the spoken component of the BNC-2014
- Multifactorial Exploratory Approaches
- Can word vectors help corpus linguists?
- It is important to note that" partially productive patterns may count as constructions
- Characterizing discourse genres with prosodic features in a reference treebank of spoken French
- PreechVis: Visual profiling using multiple-word combinations
BNC.query() BNC2014 British National Corpus distributional hypothesis exploratory methods frequency frequency list frequency lists hapax historical corpus literature POS R readme script semantics split infinitive spoken Summer School teaching Twitter word clouds word embeddings word vectors XML Zipf