In a previous post, I showcased the development of the split infinitive 1 I wanted to check whether the split infinitive had spiked after the airing of the original Star Trek series in the late...
Delving into corpus linguistics, its theoretical relevance, and its applications
- Can word vectors help corpus linguists?
- Multifactorial Exploratory Approaches
- It is important to note that" partially productive patterns may count as constructions
- Characterizing discourse genres with prosodic features in a reference treebank of spoken French
- PreechVis: Visual profiling using multiple-word combinations
BNC.query() BNC2014 British National Corpus choropleth maps distributional hypothesis exploratory methods frequency frequency list frequency lists ggplot GloVe hapax historical corpus literature POS R readme script semantic annotation semantics sociolinguistics split infinitive spoken Summer School teaching Twitter variation word2vec word clouds word embeddings word vectors XML Zipf