Two years ago, I gave a mini workshop on text-mining techniques at a one-day conference on philology and the digital humanities at Paris 8 University. The conference was organized by colleagues from the Department...
Delving into corpus linguistics, its theoretical relevance, and its applications
- PreechVis: Visual profiling using multiple-word combinations
- Statistical analyses of Spoken French Prosodic Structures
- Characterizing discourse genres with prosodic features in a reference treebank of spoken French
- It is important to note that partially productive patterns may count as constructions
- A visual approach for text analysis using multiword topics
- Word embeddings: the (very) basics
- Why corpus linguists should be wary of kidney stones and Simpson’s paradox
- The Indian exception: complex prepositions in the Kolhapur Corpus
- Corpus Linguistics and Statistics with R is out!
- Noam Chomsky’s colorless green idea: « corpus linguistics doesn’t mean anything »