What does your intuition tell you when a phenomenon is counterintuitive? It is my intuition that you cannot do good research without intuition. But, without safeguards, intuition can play tricks on you. Suppose that scientists...
Delving into corpus linguistics, its theoretical relevance, and its applications
- Characterizing discourse genres with prosodic features in a reference treebank of spoken French
- Statistical analyses of Spoken French Prosodic Structures
- PreechVis: Visual profiling using multiple-word combinations
- It is important to note that" partially productive patterns may count as constructions
- Can word vectors help corpus linguists?