What does your intuition tell you when a phenomenon is counterintuitive? It is my intuition that you cannot do good research without intuition. But, without safeguards, intuition can play tricks on you. Suppose that scientists...
Delving into corpus linguistics, its theoretical relevance, and its applications
- It is important to note that" partially productive patterns may count as constructions
- PreechVis: Visual profiling using multiple-word combinations
- Statistical analyses of Spoken French Prosodic Structures
- Characterizing discourse genres with prosodic features in a reference treebank of spoken French
- Can word vectors help corpus linguists?