Forgive me for doing a little self-promotion as I am pleased to announce the publication of Corpus Linguistics and Statistics with R. Introduction to Quantitative Methods in Linguistics by Springer in the Quantitative Methods in the Humanities and Social...
Delving into corpus linguistics, its theoretical relevance, and its applications
- PreechVis: Visual profiling using multiple-word combinations
- Statistical analyses of Spoken French Prosodic Structures
- Characterizing discourse genres with prosodic features in a reference treebank of spoken French
- It is important to note that partially productive patterns may count as constructions
- A visual approach for text analysis using multiword topics
- Word embeddings: the (very) basics
- Why corpus linguists should be wary of kidney stones and Simpson’s paradox
- The Indian exception: complex prepositions in the Kolhapur Corpus
- Corpus Linguistics and Statistics with R is out!
- Noam Chomsky’s colorless green idea: « corpus linguistics doesn’t mean anything »